It doesn’t matter if you’re selling your starter home or moving from one luxury home to a larger one, the selling process you use is critical. There are many ways to sell a home, but to get the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time, you need the assistance of award-winning real estate professionals that use state of the art selling techniques along with good old-fashioned hard work!
The Teri Arbogast Team Marketing Toolkit
Each home we sell has its own story. The sales tools that we use will vary based on the needs of an individual home. Here are some of the strategies we use to your advantage:
- Overwhelming Internet Exposure
- Listing on national real estate portals such as Zillow and Realtor.com, where we provide an enhanced listing package
- Use of a highly effective real estate lead generation service at Boomtown
- Spotlight on our own team websites
- Promotion on social media sites such as Zillow
- Promotion on more than 40 national and international real estate websites
- Social networking promotion on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Local Marketing
- Neighborhood postcard mailings
- Promoting to a well-developed network of thousands of Broward County agents
- Multiple Listing Service Exposure
- Promotion on three MLS systems for Dade and Broward Counties and West Palm Beach
- Listings include 16-25 home photos and a video house tour
The professionals on The Teri Arbogast Team will take a very proactive approach to selling your home. We don’t wait for buyers to turn up, we actively pursue them. And, once a home is under contract, our work has just begun. We’re proactive right up to the closing, performing services such as:
- Working directly with your buyer’s lender to follow each step of the loan approval process.
- Providing comparable sold listings, floor plans and surveys to your appraiser.
- Monitoring the inspection of your home, reviewing that report and negotiating resolutions should any issues arise.
- Managing the details of the Home Owners’ Association applications and estoppels.
- Coordinating the efforts of the attorney, Title Company and lender to ensure that your closing comes to a successful conclusion.
Overall, our sales approach is designed to save you time and money, and avoid problems. That means you’ll be on your way to a new home in record time and with complete peace of mind. Shown below is what some of our satisfied clients have said about their selling experience with Teri’s Real Estate Team.
When you’re ready to sell your home, call us at 954-242-8030 or send an email for a better transaction than you probably anticipated!
What Clients are Saying
“Teri sold our home in one week. She told us that our home would sell quickly and advised us to begin looking for our next home. Teri also told us what she believed that our home would sell for and she was spot on. Teri and Eric then scrambled to show us new homes so that we were not homeless for very long. This is a great family and team.”
“I really enjoyed working with the Teri Arbogast Team. This year we both bought a new home and sold a previous home with their help. Both transactions happened quickly and I credit that to their expertise. Not only are they knowledgeable, but very kind and thoughtful as well. I would definitely work with them again and have no hesitation recommending them.”
“We had already committed to our next home and wanted to sell our current house quickly. We interviewed 3 agents and selected Teri because of her phenomenal advertising efforts. She was unbelievably quick in getting our house listed and on the front cover of local magazines. We had a good offer with a solid buyer on the first weekend. Could not have hoped for a quicker sale.”