South Florida Real Estate Wrap Up
As the year draws to close, it’s a good time to take a look at where Davie real estate is heading for 2017. There are some good indicators for the coming year.
November Home Sales Improved in South Florida
According to the Sun Sentinel, there was good news in many south Florida counties, Broward County being one of them:
- There were 1,257 real estate transactions in Broward County in November, up seven percent from last year.
- The median home price in Broward County was up 10 percent to $318,000.
- Home rental prices in South Florida are increasing at approximately the same rate as home prices, signaling a stable market.
Broward County Continues to Grow
Growth is always good for the real estate market. In the Broward County real estate market, growth can be seen in new construction neighborhoods like Raintree in Pembroke Pines and Sterling Ranch in Davie.
In addition, Florida’s Office of Economic & Demographic Research is projecting steady population growth for Broward County through the year 2024.
Davie, Florida is a great place to live, and a growing local economy will continue to make Davie real estate a good investment!
2016 Holiday Wrap Up
The Return of a Holiday Tradition
Take a short drive to Tradewinds Park in Coconut Creek to enjoy the Holiday Fantasy of Lights. The three-mile drive is open every night until January 1, 2017. It’s good to see the tradition continue this year, as families revel in the spectacular lighting event that includes a wonderland of animated displays and illuminated landscapes.
8 Reasons to Love Florida at Christmas
- Installing Christmas lights wearing a bikini
- Surfing with Santa
- Building a snowman in the sand
- Lawn flamingoes wearing Santa hats
- Christmas ornaments made from sea shells
- Christmas lights on palm trees
- Ugly Christmas sweaters tank tops
- Trying to figure out how to make red and green decorations blend with a tropical interior design
From the Team at Teri’s Real Estate,
Happy Holidays to All!