Are you looking for something different to do? Do you like interactive activities? Are you a frustrated James Bond or Indiana Jones? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you need to explore the Lockbox Escape Room at 8490 W. State Road 84.
What’s an Escape Room?
If you’ve never experienced one, the first thing you need to know is that you’re not really locked in. An Escape Room is simply an activity where a group of people must scour the room they’re in to find clues and solve puzzles to locate the key that will get them out of the room.
The location here in Davie has six different rooms:
- Lockbox Timeline. Your group needs to find a way to save the world from a deadly toxin.
- CIA Task Force. You and the other members of your CIA team must figure out where you are, why you’re there and how to get out, to beat the famous assassin that put you there in the first place.
- Stolen. This room can be customized for your group. In general, the theme is that the group is trying to retrieve something that has been stolen. But, you can customize it for your family, friends or work team. It makes a great team building exercise.
- The Principal’s Office. If that phrase makes your heart turn cold, this may be the challenge for you. You’ve been sent to the Principal’s office due to bad behavior. To avoid suspension, you need to determine what lesson the Principal wants you to learn. Great for families.
- Gallery Heist. As investigators, you need to prove that the gallery manager is being framed for a theft, find the missing painting and identify the real culprit.
- Order of Illusionists. You want to join a group of master magicians. First, you must pass tests that the illusionists have set out for you. If you succeed, you’ll be a lifetime member of the order!
How Does It Work?
All you need to do is reserve a room. When you arrive at the Lockbox Escape Room, the staff will tell you more about your challenge and the rules and strategies that are helpful. If you’re successful, you’ll escape the room. If not, you’ll still escape the room, but you’ll probably want to try it again!
You can book up to eight people per room online. Contact Lockbox Escape for information about larger groups. You’ll need a group of five or more people to book a room for your group only. Groups of four or fewer people may be paired with another group.
People of any age can play, but they suggest a minimum age of 10 years old. The puzzles are too advanced for someone younger than that, and their frustration or inattention will make it difficult for the rest of the group to get the most from the experience. Lockbox Escape Room also hosts corporate team building activities.
This is another one of the unique things to do in Davie. It’s another reason why homebuyers flock to see Davie real estate. Davie is a great community with lots of fun things to do. If you are thinking of looking at Davie FL homes for sale, please feel free to contact the Teri Arbogast Team at 954-242-8030 or send an email. We’re all local experts who can help you find a home that suits your lifestyle perfectly.